Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Introduction

I'm not very good at talking about myself, and i just saw someone had posted this on their blog..so i'll fill it in myself :)

Hi, my name is: Laura

Never in my life have I been: drunk

The one person who can drive me nuts is: My sister, she winds me up something crazy. But i'd fight to the death to defend her against someone else ^_^

High school: was a million years ago

When I’m nervous: i stutter :(

The last song I listened to was: the cleveland show theme tune

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: Hannah, my best friend ever

My hair is: BRIGHT PINK, and brown..in need of a trim though

When I was 5: I wore nothing but dresses...some things never change :)


Last Christmas: was wonderful :) met my boyfriend on xmas eve <3

I should be..: Asleep? haha

When I look down I see: My kitten on the floor

The happiest recent event was: Spending the day in London with my boyfriend, going to the Hummingbird Bakery and then going to the Scroobius Pip gig afterwards

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: Phoebe I think, with a touch of Rachel

By this time next year: I hope to be as happy as I am now :)

My current gripe is: Having to go to work for 1 more day..so close to 4 days off..yet so far!

I have a hard time understanding: People in general

There’s this girl I know that: I miss ever so much

I like you when: you smile at me

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my mummy :)

Take my advice: Go with your gut instinct..it's always right

The thing I want to buy: The boots i saw in Schuh tonight! £65 :(

If you visited the place I was born: You would not find it, as it's been shut down

If you spent the night at my house: It would be great fun! We'd get take away and wear jamas, and chat allll night

I’d stop my wedding if: It rained :(

The world could do without: Idiots

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: I'd rather not actually..

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: I bought myself some lunch today :) before that it would have beeeeen some chocolate to make rice krispie cakes with at the weekend

Most recent thing someone else bought me: My boyfriend bought me dinner tonight ^_^

My middle name is: Jane, after my mummy. But I like to be called Laura Jane sometimes :)

In the morning I: Get up as late as possible, and head to the library to do my days work. If it's a weekend then I make my boyfriend and I jam on toast and a cuppa tea, then bring it back to bed for us both

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Kittens

Once, at a bar: I fell inlove with my boyfriend (awwww)

Last night I was: Working, and then very sleepy when I got home

There’s this guy I know who: I love dearly :) and luckily he loves me too! result!

If I was an animal I’d be: A butterfly so i coul fly around and spy on people

A better name for me would be: Something french :)

Tomorrow I am: Working all day, and then spending the evening with my boyfriend :D

Tonight I am: Going to bed soon

My birthday is: 9th May

laura xx

XOXO

1 comment:

Milly said...

Essex girlie...and you love cupcakes! We must be bestie friends! hehe! Welcome to the blogging world love.
xxx