Friday, 19 March 2010

My first ever blog ^_^

Hi,

Welcome to my world,

I'm really not sure how to introduce myself. So i'll start at the beginning :)

My name is Laura, i'm 23 and live in Essex, England (just outside London)
I've been looking on here at some beautiful people posting reviews and pictures and i'd really like to be involved so here I am, trying to do that.

Everyone's pages look so cute, mine is the generic pink layout, so if anyone could offer me some help, that'd be great! I'm going to have a think about what kind of things I want to post on here, I'd like it to be as good as some of the other lovely people's blogs on here, im the hope of meeting some new friends to share tip with and have a girlie chat.


Maybe i'll start with a review?
I'm off to Lakeside in half hour, so i'll be on the look out for something lovely to tell you all about

(I say all, is anyone even reading this?)

If you are, do say hi :)

Laura Jane

xx

2 comments:

Sprinkleofglitter said...

I read it :)
You need to put a little "follow" button at the side so people can show their support and follow you.
It took me about 6 months to work out how to jazz up my blog, but I went on Shabbyblogs.com and it was like blog heaven and made my page all puurrrdddyy! Good Luck!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

choux pastry hearts said...

thank you so much for replying :D

sorry to be a pain, but how do i get the 'follow' button? I managed to get a background :D maybe in 6 months i'll work out how to put little pictures at the side hehe

xxxxxxxx