Friday, 27 August 2010

Models Own Order



A HUGE thank you to Models Own for shipping out my order so fast!
Ordered it on Monday, got it today (Friday)


I rushed home from work today to find my parcel had arrived!
It came in a lovely black box with my delivery note in a gorgeous black envelope and my polishes all bubblewrapped up!






My sister and I excitedly opened each packet and gazed at the gorgeous colours:






I shall take some pictures later of the colours, my sister has volunteered herself to test them all out (how kind of her)
I purchased the lip and cheek tint aswell as polishes, however it's turned into more of a finger stain as i blended the colour into my lips with my finger and it's made it a lovely pinkcolour. EEK!








1 comment:

Cowbiscuits said...

oo i love packages! Never really tried models own! x