Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Superdrug Vibrance Maroon Red 6.45 Review

 
I've had pink hair for as long as I can remember, but sadly all the years of bleaching my naturally brown hair to a near white has taken it's toll, leaving it VERY thin and fragile. So after having a fair few inches cut off the end, and a fringe cut in, i bravely took the step to dye my hair near to my natural brown in the hope that I will leave it alone and let it strengthen and grow.
 
I was kidding myself.. I can't leave my hair alone :p
I've been dying it since I was 11, starting out with Shaders and Toners semi permanent packets, then moving onto brighter reds and purples once I'd reached higher years of secondary school. By the time I'd got to college and was allowed to have my hair as i liked, out came the bleach and neon colours!
 
I'm 24 now and as much as I love my pink hair, I worry it'll fall out and I'll be bald by the time I'm 30! 
I dyed my hair a medium brown colour, which is as close to my natural colour as I can remember and I just wasn't happy with it. I needed something a little different to jazz it up a tad.
 
While I was in Superdrug, I spotted a new range of hair colours 'Superdrug Vibrance' and at the moment, they are £2.49!
I purchased Maroon Red 6.45 applied it to dry hair and left for 25 mins wrapped up in an old towel. While I was washing it out, my hair felt very dry and I was a little worried, but after using the intense conditioner that comes in the box, I've been left with amazingly soft, shiny, glossy hair.
It's not too much of a dramatic change, but subtle hint of red, that really shines in the light.
 
For £2.49, you really can't go wrong!
 
 
Has anyone else used this range of dyes? I think they're new as I've not seen them before I purchased it a few weeks ago.

Laura 
x







1 comment:

Amy-Leigh said...

http://amy-leigh-brown.blogspot.com/ Hey hun, I am doing a giveaway, have a look here :) xxx