Monday, 4 October 2010

Avon 8 in 1 eye Palette in neutral

I've loved Avon products since I was a little girl, my mother was an Avon lady throughout my childhood and I was forever raiding her box of samples and stealing bright red shades of the tiny lipstick.
See how cute they are! 


I was flicking through my catalogue earlier, looking for impulse purchases and Hello Kitty items when I came across this; 
 I think it looks very similar to the Urban Decay Naked Palette, which I've had my eye on but sadly my purse wont allow it :( luckily the Avon palette is currently only £5 so I've decided to give it a go. 
It also comes in another array of colours, but I gave up on blue eyeshadow a long time ago so I shall stick to the neutral shades for now. 

 I've also ordered a very cute Hello Kitty Umbrella for £6, I've been putting it off in the hope that if I don't have a brolley then it might not rain..but after a rainy weekend in London with a scarf over my head, I've decided to give up and get one.




Laura x

4 comments:

..R May A.. said...

the hello kitty umbrella is so cute!
Great post :)

GemEmerald said...

That eye shadow looks nice, and that umbrella is gorgeous! i want one! :) x

kirstyb said...

i love a bit of avon lip gloss xxxxx

♥ Sammi ♥ said...

Hi hun, just wanted to tell you that you won my giveaway! Yay! :) Send me your address to sammi.in.wonderland@gmail.com and I'll get your goodies posted out soon. ;) x