Friday, 5 November 2010

Avon 8 in 1 eye palette review

A few weeks ago I put my order in for the natural shades Avon 8 in 1 eye palette. I've not had a chance to review it up until now, so here goes;

It comes in a nice sized compact, which is small enough to put in your make up bag, but big enough to be practical to use on the go and with 2 double ended application sponges (apologies for the bad quality pictures)




 The compact also has a good sized mirror, which for me is very handy as I'm always losing my handbag mirror.



I've tried to show you the colours, but my camera is playing up. As you can (just about) see, the colours are quite shimmery, but they're not too sparkly once blended in. I've been wearing the lighter shades for work all week and saving the medium shades for a bit more definition in the afternoon/evening. The darkest shade is a little too dark for me so I don't think it'll get much wear other than blending for definition.

 Bracelet:Pandora leather lariat with heart charm



I really do like this palette, and for £5, it's quite the bargain!


Laura xx


No comments: