Friday, 5 November 2010

Glamour Magazine

I'm sure most of you know by now, but for those of you who don't
Glamour Magazine has a freebie this month!
a full size bottle of Nails Inc. nail polish!


 
I picked up a copy today, my chosen shade is hampstead heath
It's hard to describe this shade, it's a bit red, a bit purple, but very gorgeous!
I shall be painting my nails with it tonight with the hope I receive lots of comments at work tomorrow.



There are 4 shades on offer, but there were only 2 in the shop I went in. Hampsted heath and a pale bubblegum pink. I decided against this one as I've a million pink nail varnishes and it wasn't as pastel in colour as I'd have liked. Judging by the picture on the cover, the other 2 shades look like a mushroom colour and a dark purple/black?
If I see these, I may well just pick up a few more copies of the mag! 

Has anyone bought Glamour mag this month?

Laura 
 xx


2 comments:

danniekate said...

i love glamour, and nails inc :) x

..R May A.. said...

I hadn't heard about this freebie - definately going to try and get it tomorro :)