Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Spring has Sprung

We are now into Spring in the UK and I think I can speak for most people when I say that the sunshine has been missed and we're so happy to see it's return, even if it is only sporadic at the moment.

After feeling quite chirpy a few weeks ago over getting my new car and a much needed few days off work to spend with my boy, it all turned sour and I had to return my car due to her developing major faults which caused so much upset and stress. The stress has now come out in the form of a bug and I've had to take a few days off work to rest and recover.

Rather than moap and harp on about woe is me, I've decided to cheer myself up with some lovely images of Spring: 




In spring we get to see baby ducks and rabbits around the parks, trees and flowers start to bloom with beautiful blossom and the sun shows it's happy face.
Also, for us girlies, Spring means that we see the welcome return of summer dresses, flip flops and ice cream!!


I got a little carried away with the pictures, sorry :)
They got me thinking of all the things i'm looking forward to over the next few months;

having a picnic in the sunshine
sitting in the garden in my pj's with a cup of tea at 7am
feeding the ducks at the pond
not having to take a jumper and a coat everywhere i go
taking myself off to the park, sitting under a tree and reading a book
getting my legs out in a skirt without tights on
eating Harvester in their beer garden
seeing my rabbit hop about in his run




What are you looking forward to?


Laura
xx


No comments: