Thursday, 31 March 2011

This month I have..

I have been buying…Lots of petrol for my car, white wicker things for my room
I have been eating at… Subway (my new addiction) Harvester (SO looking forward to it getting warmer so I can eat in the beer garden
I have visited…Lakeside, Colchester
Best Bargain…Laura Ashley bird house fairy lights from eBay
I have achieved…being kind to my hair, not using ghds and hairdryer too much
I've been listening to... Rihanna, Katie B
I've been reading...Jill Mansell-making your mind up
Next month I’m looking forward to…sunshine!!
Next month I hope to splash some cash on…Summer clothes and shoes

2 comments:

kirstyb said...

subway is my newest addiction! And i love white wicker things xxxx

choux pastry hearts said...

You're a girl after my own heart Kirtsy :) x