Thursday, 7 April 2011

What's in my bag

 
I've seen a few other posts on this, so I decided to take a few photos of what's in my bag too. Halfway through taking photos, I realised how boring the contents of my bag is :( So my plan is to jazz up my bag in future to include a few fun things. But for now, here's my boring 'work' bag:
I really love this bag, it's small but I can fit quite a lot in here. The inside is so cute, it makes me smile every time I open it. It's from Primark -£5

 


And this is everything that I take to work with me
(I carry the book, it's not that magic a bag) 

 As I said before, it's pretty standard and boring, The usual purse, keys, phone, make up.

 I've misplaced my summery sunglasses (they're pink Henry Holland ones) so i'm making do for now with my boyfriends Fossil glasses he leaves in my car for 'sun emergencies' as he says. They are serving me well in my sun emergency though, I must say. 

 I usually carry with me just a few make up essentials, mascara, lip balm, a mirror and some hair ties and pins. A pen is always useful, so I make sure i've got one on me at all times.

My purse is from Osprey, The leather is so soft and like the bag, has a colourful lining. I've had it a while but it's kept its shape and colour, money well spent

I keep lots of junk in my purse, vouchers, receipts, cards, at the moment i have about 97p in coins. 
I work in a library, so i'm always picking up books I intend to read but never get around to doing so. I do try to always have a book on the go, I'm currently reading Jill Mansell- Miranda's Big Mistake.


I do appologise for the length of this post, I do like to rabbit on sometimes.
I bought this bag from TK Maxx last year and it's never really seen the light of day, seeing as it costs me £48 I really need to get it out more often. 



What's in your bag?

Laura
xx

4 comments:

..R May A.. said...

I love these sorts of posts :)
I always feel so nosey reading them!! x

Oh to Be a Muse said...

oh i haven't done one of these or seen one in a while so thanks for sharing. cute purse!

Please enter my Jennifer Elizabeth fringe shimmy necklace giveaway! It is open internationally and ends May 14!

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/04/sadee-says-jennifer-elizabeth-giveaway.html

Cat said...

The inside of your bag is super cute! I don't think that the contents are boring at all...in fact, quite the opposite :)

xx Cat brideblu

Miki's scrapbook said...

I love your purple bag! Great purchase! ;)

Thanks for stopping by at my blog! I'd love to see your kitties, too >*.*<

Have a great weekend!

Miki.