Thursday, 30 June 2011

My Day Off

My boyfriend started his new job yesterday, after having a few weeks wait to start, so we've had quite a bit of free time to spend together which has been lovely :) 
Today has been my first day off in a while that i've woken up and thought
'Oh, what would I like to do today?'
I had no plans to see anyone or do anything, I wanted a ME day.

The sun was shining which put me in a good mood 
so I did what I know best, 
I baked!


I pawed through my Hummingbird Bakery cookbook and decided on vanilla cupcakes with pink butter icing


Here they are:)
I've just made a cup of tea and I look forward to devouring 1 or 2


 I hope everyone else is having a good week, 
I'm back to work tomorrow and Saturday so I won't get much time to enjoy the sunshine (if there is any)

1 comment:

Yuliya said...

Awwww that is so cute! I bet they tasted gorgeous as well! :)