Friday, 9 September 2011

eBay

Am I the only one that does this?

Scour eBay for things I convince myself I need, place a reasonable bid with a hope I'll win, but also a slight hope that someone outbids me, then when you get the email to say YOU WON, you think oh, I don't think I actually wanted that.

I've just become the new owner of some foxylocks extensions. I've wanted some for a while but couldn't justify the cost, but thanks to eBay I managed to get some for a bit less. They're a lot lighter than my hair colour but that's nothing a box of hair dye can't fix. I just feel a little pang of guilt at spending so much money on something I don't actually need, seeing as i've been doing so well on my spending ban..until now.

Ah well, we all need our treats, eh?


Has anyone else splashed out on something naughty this week?

Laura 

xxx

6 comments:

Charlotte Amber said...

oh god i do that alllll the time.

http://peachfizzz.blogspot.com/

TheOtherSideofCool said...

I am exactly the same, figure I can always relist stuff once its arrived. I'm sure u'll love them tho ;)

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool

Yuliya said...

I`m the official eBeyholic! And i have the same thing with biddin i always think that i don`t even need it but i want it soo bad but i hope i win a bid or get outbided as i dont want to spen loads of money on eBay =))) xxx

kirsti_r said...

Haha, i so do this! I've been really good in the last month or so and havent really scoured ebay for anything ...

xoxo

Becky. said...

god no im exactly the same i find something i wasnt even looking for or wanted.. then all of a sudden I NEED IT IN MY LIFE haha its unhealthy for my bank balance thats for sure glad im not the only one though ;) xx

choux pastry hearts said...

I'm so glad i'm not the only one!