Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Models Own

I'm sure I wasn't the only one to take advantage of the recent 50% off sale from Models Own last week. I fell head over heels in love with MO last year after picking up a red polish on a whim and being so impressed with how well it went on, how fast it dried and how long it stayed chip free for.

My sister and I decided that we'd club together and order a few beauties:



I did get utopia too, I'm currently wearing it on my nails and can't remember which 'safe place' I've put the bottle, so picture to follow. My sister and I also picked up a few brushes and she got an eyeshadow but they're also in the same 'safe place'
I'm so impressed with MO, they had a few technical problems but I was lucky that my order went through 1st time and was with me a few days later. I think if it hadn't gone through and I'd had to re order, my haul would have been twice as big!


I've run out of nail polish remover so I can't swatch these just yet, but I will. In the mean time though, here is a picture of the other MO polishes I own:



As you can see, I have a couple of doubles. I adore Beth's Blue and my old pot is half full so re-purchased, and a friend at work admired my Vintage Pink nails a few months back, so I added it to my basket as a cheeky gift for her :) I was going to re-purchase the 3 in 1 topcoat but I've only recently bought a Barry M one, so I resisted. 
I do wish I'd have bought a few more from the car-key collection and a nail art pen. I did add a few other items to my basket but my total came to a little more than I could justify so out they went :(


I'd love to see what other people bought in the sale, I'll swatch the polishes soon and maybe do some NOTD posts.



Laura 
xxx




1 comment:

TheOtherSideofCool said...

Wowzer, you got LOADS! I didnt get anything on this HUGE sale as my bank account wasn't working- so typical! But they're definitely a brand I'd be happy paying full price for anyway xx

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool