Monday, 24 October 2011

Laura Loves..

I've been feeling a bit glum recently, so to cheer myself up I've spent a few hours looking at things I love:

All images from weheartit or my own

 I adore fireworks. I remember being a child and going to a display and being totally amazed. 
I still go to a display every year and spend the whole time staring at the colours and lights. 

Chinese food. You really can't beat a chicken chow mein and bbq ribs on a Friday night, can you?! 

 Ruby Slippers. The Wizard of Oz started my obsession with shoes and remains one of my favourite films of all time.

Curling up and reading a great book. Bliss. (That is me engrossed in Jill Mansell)

 Do I really need to say anything? Kittens <3 
 
 Chocolate torte. I'm not always a pudding girl but faced with a dessert menu, It's not easy for me to say no to this delicious dish. 

 Winter boots. I'm on the hunt for some cosy boots to stomp around in this winter.

 Beautiful rooms. I'm in the process of re decorating my room and pictures like this give me such inspiration.

 Red velvet cupcake from The Hummingbird Bakery is such a treat for me, yum yum!

 A nice cup of tea. There really are very few things better than a cup of tea.

I think secretly, every girl would give their right arm for a Chanel bag. I know I would. 

 Same goes for Louboutins *sigh*

 This is my car, Melanie C Micra Sport. She's my pride and joy, it took me a long while to save up and find her, but she was worth every penny.
 Miss Dior Cherie EDP is my smell. I'm so fussy with perfumes and turn my nose up at so many but I adore this. The bottle drew me in originally, and at first I wasn't keen as i'd sniffed the EDT. But after noticing the EDP another time, I was in love!
 How amazing would it be to wake up and be presented with this delight?!


 To Be Continued..


laura
xx
 

2 comments:

TheOtherSideofCool said...

Pics are all so pretty. Sorry to hear you're feeling glum lady, I hope things look a little brighter soon xx

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool

Monday Receptionist said...

I'd probs give my right and left arm for a Chanel bag...!x