Wednesday, 26 October 2011

A little shopping to heal the soul..

Gosh, what strange weather we've had today! I met up with a friend for a wander and we got rained on about 4 times, in between glorious sunshine. My boyfriend works in London and he took a picture of a double rainbow over his office! 

I'm off to the shops for dinner with the boy tonight and to take advantage of the Boots offer that's on today, spend £50 and get £12 of points. Don't mind if I do! He's asked Father Christmas for a shaver for Xmas, and seeing as I've already reluctantly started my shopping, I guess it's OK that I earn points to spend on myself buy him one.
I've also spotted a coat that i need want


It's a little greener than in the picture, I tried it on at the weekend and loved it, but was talked out of it at the time. Ever since then I've been slumping about in my old winter coat (a big purple thing from asda) and it's just not the same. I shall update you of my other purchases things I don't need.
Laura
 xx


8 comments:

Zoe said...

Ohh i love Henry Holland! the coat is gorgeous.

http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
xo

Monday Receptionist said...

I love the coat, looks really similar to one I've been lusting after in Topshop only a little longer. Fur is so lovely and snuggly on a coat - go get it!x

choux pastry hearts said...

Its so lovely, I'll try and take a picture over the weekend :)

Dolly Daydream said...

That coat is lush! I love the fur collar and the colour!
http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

Style Pony said...

That coat is lovely, it's perfect for Winter!
xx

BunBun said...

That coat is just lovely! I'm on the lookout for a snuggly winter coat and this would be just the ticket ;)

I love your blog :) very sweet! Hope you'll drop me a visit sometime :P

http://usagi-bun.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Love the colour of the coat, I too say go for it! xx

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Oh that is so cute! What a great buy, really hot!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
The Penthouse Clan